Hougang, North East
Grown up with furkids since 4 years of age, and discovered that it comes naturally that I can understand & bond with them easily. Being particular about health & well-being of furkids(Cats & Dogs), I further pursued Basic Grooming Course and K9 Hydrotherapy(in the UK). As always keen to be abreast what’s best for furkids, I have also learned to develop own home remedies by using “essential oils” which are suitable use for them. The knowledge and experiences I gained benefited pawparents as being able to help improve the furkids health & well-being when there are with me; be it if it is a pawcation, daycare, dog walking or fun play.
A personalized & fun approach is being catered to each furkid differently to ensure both pawparents to have an “ease of mind,” and furkids’ happiness during their time with me.
Portraits anyone? Pet photography is my other passion, so you will get few images(all image that you see here are taken by me) of your furkids when they stay with me other than the daily updates. Capturing the moments of the furries is just so precious...
Love & Care - Not Cages
Book a spot for your furkid when you know someone who genuinely cares for them during your absence!
* Rates are subject to changes based on sizes of fur kids and additional requests.
For long stay( more than 7 nights, special rates to be applicable).
If any of the days fall during holidays/ PHs, additional rates are applicable.
* Shower prior staying with me. If the stay is longer than 6 days, a shower is required at a special rate of $35 per shower per dog.
* Will accept furkids who are fully vaccinated, free of fleas and ticks and another transferrable sickness such as Kennel cough and Flu.
* Will ONLY accept fur kids that are outdoor trained. Furkids that does markings will be declined.
* Provide own food, snacks, pee pads, beds, blankets, favorite toys etc
* Purchase your own insurance
* In the event, if furkids are required to see the vet. All costs and travel costs will be barred by paw parents.
Grew up with Pets, especially, fond of dogs. As a dog lover enthusiast, I took up basic dog grooming classes, and also a certified Canine hydrotherapist. All such skills equipped me with better knowledge to understand and manage the fur kids.
From toy size to large breeds. You name it as I have done fostering and helped at Shelters before. Taking care and managing different breeds are my experiences.
Like to bond and build relationships with fur kids is my nature calling. This is essential skills and knowledge to have as there will be cohesiveness between the fur kids and me.
A firm believer in quality service, I will only accept fur kids after I access them. This is required so that I know that the furkids will be comfortable in staying with me and accustomed to the environment.
|35 SGD per night
|30 SGD per night
|80 SGD per visit
|50 SGD per visit
To see the availability and price rates of Rosanna , click below: